Do you feel overwhelmed when you discover all of the details that go into planning a Walt Disney World vacation? Are you looking forward to the trip, but not the time and money reading books and blogs and websites trying to decipher the planning information? We know that everyone needs a little fairy dust now and then!
How does it work?
Every FTM Travel vacation begins with your Travel Advisor, who reserves, then assembles, the details of your trip with care and attention.
Fairy TripMother is an option available for additional assistance with your vacation plans.
Christy and Jami initially developed Fairy TripMother in 2007 while helping our friends understand ‘how to do Disney.’ The Fairy TripMothers have extensive experience traveling and researching Walt Disney World and can offer an additional level of detail to your vacation. You will have access to helpful documents, descriptive photos, park maps and much more as you count down to then experience the Disney magic.
All FTM Travel clients receive these services while working with their travel advisor after booking their Walt Disney World resort and ticket package:
- selecting best Park days for maximum benefit.
- dining reservations
- a summary of magical extras that you may want to add to your vacation experience.
- Ground transportation reservations.
- My Disney Experience Itinerary confirming all Dining, Fastpass, tickets and special reservations noted in your My Disney Experience account.
- Fastpass instructions you will need before and during your vacation.
- VIP Tour booking with suggestions to make the most of the experience.
- Continuously monitoring your resort reservation for promotional discounts.
- Keys to success—information to send you on your trip with confidence!
FTM Travel clients who wish to include our Fairy TripMother service will also receive:
- Access to an exclusive portal which holds the key to our attraction information, tips and more.
- We will reserve your Fastpasses at booking time 60 days before you travel.
- Park touring suggestions weaved in with your Dining and Fastpass plans.
- Personalized electronic itinerary with park touring strategy and all reservations noted. The itinerary can be accessed via email and a convenient phone app and will include tips, directions and suggestions to make your day the best it can be.
- Tech support assistance with your My Disney Experience account.
- Can’t get a dining reservation you were hoping for? We will continue to watch for openings.
- Sharing ideal locations to watch fireworks and parades.
- Sharing our favorite snacks & quick service locations—they are a big part of the fun!
Ready to get started?
Did you reserve your vacation yourself
and discover that you would like help with the details?
We can help with that, too. Sign up for an Independent Membership.
*These options are for single family groups only. To register with a larger group, use the link below to send us a message and we’ll get the process started!
Want to hear more about what we offer? Contact us to get started right away!