Disney California Adventure Park recently brought back their SPECTACULAR evening show, World of Color. This is my absolute favorite evening show at any Disney park and I wanted to make sure that I had an excellent viewing experience, so I booked the World of Color Dessert Party for my recent trip! This premium experience gives you prime waterfront views and, most importantly, seats to allow you to relax and fully enjoy the show! The World of Color Dessert Party is $89+ tax per person and includes:
- A delicious selection of desserts and cheeses
- 2 alcoholic beverages for adults, age 21 and older
- Unlimited soft drinks and bottled water
- Reserved seating in the World of Color preferred viewing area at Paradise Gardens Park, where you can sit at a table with folding chairs or a high-top table with director chairs
While the desserts were lovely, I believe this experience is most valuable for the incredible view of World of Color.
After a fun-filled day, it was lovely to sit back, relax and thoroughly enjoy World of Color in our own private area.
In addition to the Dessert Party, there are two other ways to secure a guaranteed viewing area for this how:
- A virtual Queue that you can join at noon through the Disneyland app (join quickly, those spots go fast), which will allow you to be in a reserved, standing area.
- A World of Color Dining package at Wine Country Trattoria (lunch or dinner) or Storytellers Cafe (dinner buffet). You cannot make specific dining package reservations, you reserve the restaurant of your choice and simply tell your server that you would like this dining package. The viewing area for this package has some seating areas and some standing areas.
No matter which way you choose to view World of Color, it’s a show I highly recommend for all ages. It really holds a special place in my heart and I hope it will in yours as well!
Are you ready to plan a trip to Disneyland to see everything The Happiest Place on Earth has to offer? I’m ready to help you plan your trip, with all the tips and tricks to help you make the most of your time there! Please contact me at 319.240.7987 or email@example.com.